Here are a few out of the ordinary things that have happened in my house this week.
- Nicole cut my hair with kitchen scissors.
- We turned on our Christmas lights.
- All our unusual neighbors are home (perhaps more on them another day?)
- I’ve been working all morning in my Christmas onesie.
Update on my hands: since I’ve been in the house most of the time I’ve been washing them less and they are actually feeling much better! Thanks for asking!
The best we had in us today was a Target run. Nicole wore blue gloves and pajamas. We loaded our cart with things like hydrogen peroxide. I’m sure we gave off a bit of a crazy vibe but I feel like that’s kind of in right now. Things Target did not have included Clorox wipes, rubbing alcohol, and toilet paper. Things they did have included most other things. I’m glad that’s over. We stopped at Fiamme and picked up pizza on the way home. It was neat! They bring it to your car.
Now here are my 14 favorite albums of 1969
- The Beatles: Abbey Road
- The Velvet Underground: s/t
- Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin 2
- Neil Young: Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
- Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin 1
- The Band: s/t
- The Rolling Stones: Let it Bleed
- Scott Walker: Scott 4
- The Stooges: s/t
- Creedence Clearwater Revival: Green River
- Bob Dylan: Nashville Skyline
- The Kinks: Arthur
- Leonard Cohen: Songs From a Room
- Scott Walker: Scott 3